Indestructible.Public
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indestructible.Public

Indestructible-CS Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inServer Group

think that i am banned?...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyzmo

think that i am banned?... Empty
PostSubject: think that i am banned?...   think that i am banned?... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 3:31 pm

Hello, i think i got banned from the server last night. i dont know why, is there a chance someone can explain to me? really likes to play on Your server Smile
Back to top Go down
deez nuts
deez nuts

PostSubject: Re: think that i am banned?...   think that i am banned?... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:29 pm

Give me your STEAM ID and demo in cstrike folder called IndestrictiblePub.dem or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Gyzmo

PostSubject: Re: think that i am banned?...   think that i am banned?... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:44 pm

13544 STEAM_0:0:57290561
Back to top Go down
deez nuts
deez nuts

PostSubject: Re: think that i am banned?...   think that i am banned?... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 4:29 pm

Upload demo, its in your cstrike folder. Click right mouse click on CS icon click PROPERTIS then go to cstrike folder and find demo called Indestructible.dem. I cant unban u without checking you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: think that i am banned?...   think that i am banned?... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

think that i am banned?...
Page 1 of 1