Indestructible.Public
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indestructible.Public

Indestructible-CS Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inServer Group

What do I have to do to get unbanned?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lEg0lAs

What do I have to do to get unbanned? Empty
PostSubject: What do I have to do to get unbanned?   What do I have to do to get unbanned? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Sorry I used to play CS source on lan at college and I have no experience of stuff online. I downloaded CS 1.6 and started playing online only 2 weeks back but while playing on your server on a map unknown to me I was last man and killed 2 remaining ct. one was fighting and killed one party member and ofc I ran toward the gun noise and saw that ct player reloading just in front of me and killed him then I moved towards bomb following the map just near bomb one guy was staying and was not hidden well his gun was showing already and I sprayed and killed him with a smg I picked up as I was saving money to buy magnum. next round I saw someone "I love cs" say wh and I got banned. So what can I do to get unbanned?
Back to top Go down
Jack Daniel's
Admin
Jack Daniel's

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to do to get unbanned?   What do I have to do to get unbanned? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 8:46 pm

You are unbaned
Back to top Go down
lEg0lAs

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to do to get unbanned?   What do I have to do to get unbanned? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:59 am

K ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to do to get unbanned?   What do I have to do to get unbanned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do I have to do to get unbanned?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indestructible.Public :: COUNTER STRIKE 1.6 :: Ban/Unban-
Jump to: